The Bombay Spine Centre was established in 1999. The objective was to have the technical expertise in management of spine problems and the physical infrastructure with all modern state of the art amenities and equipment to undertake management as well as surgery for all types of spine problems.
It was inaugurated by Honorable Shri Ram Naik, then Union State Minister - Home Railways on June 6th 1999.
Our team consists of:
Myself, Dr. Ketan M. Badani, Chief Spine Surgeon.
- My orthopaedic associate assistants,
- Panel of anaesthesiologists, practicing the state of the art anaesthesia techniques in terms of safety and efficiency,
- Well-qualified physiotherapists with necessary equipment for conservative treatment as well as post operative rehabilitation.
- Radiology department, headed by Dr. Mona Badani, for in-house x-rays.
- Qualified, experienced and courteous nursing staff